With the Cook County Grant Program, we have met gaps in thousands of businesses and helped them grow, elevate and expand their small business and stand out in the competitive curve. Not only do we offer lending options, but we also listen to your needs, and provide guidance and support to make the process easier so you could focus on productivity.
Who can Apply for a Small Business Grant?
- For-profit business located in Cook County, Illinois
- Have less than 20 employees
- Operated and Conducted business since March 2020
- Gone through decreased revenue, increased costs, or great financial insecurity.
- No matter residence or immigration status
- Businesses already received federal, state, or city grants
For quick approval of your application, you must meet minimum criteria, including:
- Be at least years of age
- Drivers Licence
- 2019 Tax returns
- W-9 Form Completed and Sent
Focus on growth with KTax business
- Quick application
- Flexible Access